The new Linear Motor Drive HM4030L High Speed Mill uses Linear Motors in all 3 axes coupled with precision glass scales for the ultimate in machine speed and accuracy. The casting is thermally compensated and the spindle is chilled to maintain accuracy throughout the day. It is equipped standard with the 30,000 Rpm 4 KW spindle motor and HSKE32 tooling. Equipped with the optional Oil Shroud, Dust Free Graphite milling is also possible, but we can integrate it to your Vacuum system too. Optional Blum Laser cutter diameter compensation and Blum probe is available.
To see the product in action: Click here
High Accuracy: Economical Position
- High Productivity: Application Driven
- High Efficiency: Utmost Performance Integration, Solution & Automation
- Laser measurement of X and Y Axis using high quality super precision linear guide ways and ball screws.
- Either 28mm or 40mm diameter used. (depending on model) assure precise positioning, accuracy and long endurance life.
Ball Bar Calibration
- Renishaw ball bar testing used to test and record each machine’s X and Y simultaneous movements.
- This guarantees ideal and accurate table movement and ball screw backlash.
Simplified & Modulated Circuit Design
- This makes easy maintenance due to modulated circuit board design, just change the pcb when trouble occurred.
- Equipped with air cooling system for thermal regulation inside the generator.
- This provides better efficiency and longer electronic life with in the system.